Monday, June 4, 2012

Hair and makeup before & after

Last week I attended a wedding so I thought I'd take some photos to show you guys what products I used on my skin to give you an idea of what it looks like on different skin types.
I usually don't wear makeup, mostly because I can't be bothered applying it on myself and i hate having to take it off at the end of the day. Most occassions I can get away with a tinted moisteriser for the discoloration but for special occasions I use foundation to cover scaring. I have dry skin with an oily t-zone and occasional flaking on the cheeks, nose and forehead as well as dry lips so I used a heavy moisturizer as well as primer to prep before makeup application and paw paw ointment on my lips (the before photo is after skin prepping so no dry patches or lips).
The last photo was taken at the end of the night 10 hours after the makeup photos. You can see the break through oils making my face look shiny and my lipstick has all but gone, this can easily be fixed with an oil blotting paper (to get rid of the shine) and powder (for longer lasting makeup) and reapplying the lipstick but I wanted to show you guys a picture of what my makeup looked like after eating,  drinking, dancing and with absolutely no touch ups.

    before                                                     with makeup
hair down                                                   hair up
10 hours later

Products used:

FACE
MUFE HD foundation #128, #185
Cinema secrets concealer
YSL touche eclate
RCMA no colour powder
Graftobian HD powder foundation
La femme blush

EYES
MAC painterly paint pot
Yaby golden age e/s
Yaby rose wood e/s
MAC black track Fluid line
Mascara

LIPS
Inglot AMC lip pencil #15
Graftobian nude lip stick
Masquerade lip lacquer

No comments:

Post a Comment