Monday, March 12, 2012

Face Atelier pro foundations

Face Atelier Pro foundation has been used for Madonna's confession tour, Lady Gaga, Fergie, Kelly Clarkson, Trueblood and now, my brides!

I've been using it a lot lately for photo shoots as I like the fresh dewy look. FA is an oil free, fragrance free, non-comedogenic (pore blocking), water resistant, silicon base foundation with built in primer. I like to use it for people with dry skin, for combination skin I use an anti-shine in the t-zone, it can look a bit too shiny for people with very oily skin though.

More colours have been added to their line to cater for darker skin tones since I purchased mine. They have a zero minus (white) and zero plus to lighten and darken foundations, also excellent for highlighting and contouring or mixing to get an exact match for your skin tone. I do carry a few colours in my kit for bridal work though as you don't want to waste too much time mixing colours.

(L-R) #1 Porcelain, #2 Ivory, #3 Wheat, #4 Sand, #5 Sepia, #6 Honey, #7 Tan, #8 Caramel, #9 Toffee, #10 Cocoa (used to be zero plus in their old colours), Zero minus


No comments:

Post a Comment