Thursday, July 26, 2012

Inglot eyeshadow swatches

At a wedding I did a few months ago the bride bought in her own inglot 3 eyeshadow palette which reminded me I hadn't used mine in a while. So I took mine out and remembered what great bridal colours I'd picked out and since I just used it on my most recent bride I though i'd swatch it for you guys.
The only reason why I don't carry this or any of my other Inglot palettes in my bridal kit is because it's so heavy! It doesnt seem like much but when you stack 2 or 3 on top of each other it takes up a lot of room and weighs a ton.
I like magnetised palettes cause you can swap and change colours as needed. A great tip with these, if you want to pop them out, use the edge of the lid to tap the back of the palette. If you try to tap in the middle of each eyeshadow pan you can pop one out at a time.









No comments:

Post a Comment