Monday, February 27, 2012

Graftobian Cool lip colour palette

I really regret not getting the Graftobian super palette and instead only purchasing the fashion palette to try first and of course purchasing the cool lip palette after because I'd fallen in love with them.

At the time i'd already had a few lip palettes and though it would be easier and lighter to carry the 5 colour lip palette around and since the super palette is made up of the fashion, cool and speciality palette plus a red and 2 glosses it's a bit too late now.

Admittedly they are much easier to pack in my kit and I can always purchase the speciality and lip gloss palette separately in the future if I want need all the colors in the super palette.

(L-R) nude, soft cherry, Plum wine, garnet, savage

No comments:

Post a Comment