Friday, February 24, 2012

Graftobian Fashion lip palette

The Graftobian fashion palette is one of my favorite go to lip palettes. Their lipstick formulation and texture is great, not too waxy or creamy and nice pigmentation, i've had this palette for a while but there's still plenty left as you only need a little bit.

The colors are all very nice and natural for bridal work and i find i reach for this palette the most when doing photographic work  because they look great on camera.

(L-R) sandalwood, kiss me, autumn rust, dorothy, ebony

2 comments:

  1. Hi thank you for swatching this palette I'm thinking of getting one for my kit. I've also nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award in my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MakeupbyAnna,thank you so much for your comment, I'm glad you found it useful :)

    ReplyDelete