Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's day nails

To coincide with valentine's day I thought I'd do a post on some ideas for nails.
I'm really loving floral nails at the moment, i think any flower is great especially vintage inspired but you can't go past roses and ribbons for valentine's day. So without further a do, this year I'd like to introduce you to nail wraps.

They work in the same way as minx nails but are water activated and have much better designs. They are fairly easy to put on by yourself and last as long as nail polish without chipping or even longer if you keep applying topcoat every few days. My nails have lasted over 2 weeks! You can find out how to get some on my Facebook page.

You can either apply to all fingers or mix it up a bit with nail polish and rhinestones for added bling. And for those looking for something a bit simpler, nail polish in the colors of love; maroons, reds, pinks and white in full color or french for something a bit different. Add as little or as much bling as you like for beautiful nails that'll look great opening up any present this Valentine's day.




No comments:

Post a Comment