Friday, August 31, 2012

First published editorial and tear sheet!

A few months ago I worked with the talented Marryam of Marryam Lum photography and Lilli from Pride Models on a photo shoot that was just published in Fawn Magazine! The simple makeup, flowing hair, pretty clothes and colourful flowers were very fitting for the spring issue and appropriately name Lilly in the fields. You can find the rest of the photos that didn't make it into the feature on Marryam's blog.



Photographer: Marryam Lum Photography
Model: Lilly Rosenberg (Pride)
Hair & Makeup: yours truly :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, i'm so sorry its taken me so long to reply! I didn't see this, it was in my spam folder :(

    I've only started blogging recently and still trying to figure everything out but with wedding season in full swing my posts have become a lot more limited… However i'm really grateful for the interest so far. Not something that i thought people could find being so new.

    So I think you'll do great especially since you are already writing everyday anyways :) It wouldn't hurt to try and you never know the response you'll get. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete