Sunday, August 26, 2012

La femme blush swatches pt 1

Swatches of my blushes from La femme cosmetics. I carry these around cause there are quite a few colours to choose from, from the one palette. This was a pre made palette I purchased from Camera ready cosmetics that was designed to suit a variety of different skin tones. Mind you I probably only use a few favourites though seeing as most of my work is bridal. They are quite pigmented as you can see from the swatches and  if you do your research will know that La femme manufacture and repackage for a well known Australian cosmetics brand.
Remember powder goes on powder so even if you don't like powdering your face after a liquid foundation at least powder your cheeks so it helps make blending your blush easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment